Saturday, August 11, 2012

Busy Bee!


Hi everyone!! I know that it has been an eternity since I have posted something other than a featured video or book review. I am normally on the computer, but then I forget to blog or I'm not sure what to talk about. I sure do love Summer, but my life is pretty bland when I'm not in school! I went to a concert last night with a couple of my friends and it was pretty cool. The only downfall was having to be around a bunch of smokers. My friends and I have a hard time being around the smoke. I am not sure why people smoke or how they do it.

A couple months ago, I started to take violin lessons with Bob Hagenbuch. So far I have had a great time! I feel like I'm learning a lot and he truely wants me to suceed. One GREAT thing about going into 7th grade is, I have strings everyday the entire school year. This will make us improve so much as a group and musicians. Also, they had key-board as an exlporatory option. Hopefully there was enough people that signed up, or else they won't have the class. I really want to have this class, because 1. I just got a key-board and 2. it will help my violin skills. But it's ok, because if I don't get this class I will get Art with Ms. Katz.

I have been watching the Olympics a bunch lately. My favorite athletes are...
-Aliya Mustafina
-Viktoria Komova
-Jordan Wieber
-Aly Raisman
-Kerri Walsh
-Tom Daley
-Sam Mikulak
-Misty May
-Michael Phelps
and more, just can't name all of 'em!

Love you all!
Lauren<3

No comments:

Post a Comment