Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Weekend!

I hope that everyone had a really awesome weekend. I had a pretty good weekend myself. Starting with after school on Friday, I had to bring a part for my Dirt Bike up to Freedom Cycles. My Dirt Bike needed a new tire tube and some other tune ups, so we brought over a part that was needed to repair it. I loved looking around at the store there, I got to sit on some different size bikes that I would get when I needed a bigger size. Right now I have a Honda CRF 70, I haven't ridden it very much because we didn't really have all of the things we needed to go to some areas to ride. No worries now because we have it all now! Then I had Volleyball practice at 7:45-9:00 pm. It was really fun because I got to work on my over-hand serve with a High Schooler. I still stink at it, but she helped me improve a little! Then, on Saturday I basically did nothing from 8am-1pm. Then at 2pm I had my Volleyball game, we won 2 out of 3 matches, so we won the game. Then around 4pm, we went to Freedom Cycles to pick up my Dirt Bike. When we were there, I also bought the finishing touches to my riding gear. I got my riding pants, jersey, and gloves. I already had my helmet and goggles. Finally today, we went to Church at 9am and then at 11am we met my Grandparents at Zarda Bar-B-Q. Afterwards, we came back home in time to go back to Church for Church Orchestra. This was my last rehearsal for this year, because then next week we lead worship and I am not going on the Mission Trip this year. When I got home from that, we went to Lowe's to get some more materials for the trailer for the Dirt Bikes. I know that it will be hard to drag yourself out of bed tomorrow on a hazy Monday, but just think this way "Boy, am I just glad that I woke up this morning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment