Saturday, June 16, 2012

New Features!


Hi everyone, there are a lot of new things coming to Middle Schools 'R Us. If you haven't noticed already, I am starting to write book reviews. I will post a new book review every Monday at 11:30 am Central Time. These are all book reviews that I have written in the past year and I really felt like sharing them with you guys. I know that we have many viewers that are not in the U.S. so I have added a Translater at the bottom of the page. The translater has a dropdown menu where you get to pick the language that you want. I am also considering starting a new Online Magazine. I will be keeping you all posted on my new magazine. Right now, I am the only person in charge of Middle Schools 'R Us. Do you guys think that I should open it up for some other bloggers? I am mainly considering making my Online Magazine so I can have other contributers. I am planning on publishing with the program, Issuu. Also, every Friday at 11:30 am Central Time, I am going to post a featured YouTube video.

You guys mean the world to me!
~Lauren VW

No comments:

Post a Comment