Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! I hope that you all had a good time with your moms this lovely day. I just wanted to let you all know that yesterday we lost our Volleyball Game :'( BUT I think that we played really well together as a team. I got to be Team Captain yesterday, so that was really fun. We are the top rated team in our division, which is a really big accomplishment for us. Keep your fingers crossed for us, because next week we have our last game of the Spring Season and we want to finish off strong. My grade is having a picnic for the last day of school and they are charging us $6.50 for our meal. I was really frustrated at first, so I started sharing my rants via post. The older kids didn't exactly like what I was posting, and after I read it over a few times, neither did I. So one thing that I learned is, control your feelings!! My first instinct to an issue is to post about it. Then, I normally have people that say rude things (that I probably deserved) so I get all fired up. I learned about this new little acronym from my counselor called TKN, this is what it stands for...

Is it...
True?
Kind?
Necessary?


I obviously wasn't thinking about this a few hours ago, so I hope that you guys will the next time you're at a sleepover with your friends, sharing the juicy gossip of the school. That's all that I really have to say, so I hope that you all have a Marvelous Monday tomorrow!! Remember.. "Thank you God, for giving me the opportunity to live this day. Thank you."

~Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment