Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Videos and More

Hello everyone! I finally got back on my blog and then noticed that I haven't posted for two weeks, WOW. It really surprised me, but the last few days of school went by so fast that I have lost track. I have had two sleepovers and a pool party in the last few days, so I have taken a lot of time sleeping instead of being on my computer. I will be posting many new posts/blogs/videos soon along with many other things and will have the assistance of my friends. Don't worry, we'll keep all of you interested during those boring Summer days. If you didn't know already, I also make videos for my YouTube Channel; NothingAboutStuff I didn't really have all that much time to make many good quality videos since I first opened up my YouTube Account, but I am hoping to use my Green Screen soon. I used to make lots of videos for KidsTube, but they upgraded their website and deleted my account and all of my videos. I personally reccomend YouTube for young film-makers, but you just have to use very good judgement when you are on there. Click Here for my Channel and Click Here for my Channel's Website. (Channel reccomended, I am not the best about updating my website.) If you are new to YouTube, here are some of my favorite Channels (click on the Channel's name to see their Channel)......
A few days ago, my friends and I released a new Technology blog, called The Tech Bin. We are still discussing many features of the website, so it might not have as much as we are hoping. I try to post as many things on The Tech Bin and Middle Schools 'R Us as I can, but it is a challenge at times. I am going on Vacation with my family, so don't expect much blog activity from me, from Thursday-Monday. I hope that all of you check out our new blog sometime! (The Tech Bin)

2 comments:

  1. You really shoudn't do The Tech Bin.... It's kinda boring which isn't a word used to describe you. And it most likely fail.

    -Carter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carter, thank you for your input. We will keep doing The Tech Bin until further notice.

      Delete